What do you mean by “OTPL Solar”?
OneIndig Technologies Private Limited (the “OTPL Solar” or the “Company”) developed the white labelled mobile app, the “OTPL Solar App and the Website (the “Software”) which is developed by the AHAsolar Private Limited (the “Developer”) offers solar estimation with approximate cost, applicable government incentives, finance, across several cities in India. A project management tool for the internal team of the lead management, to carry out feasibility studies, site surveys, designing and prepare techno-commercial proposals for their customers.
Why read the Terms?
The term `You´ refers to the individual or legal entity, as applicable, identified in connection with the market place and is more particularly defined under the section titled as “Acceptance”. By accessing or using the Software, any Access Technology, completing the registration process, and/or merely browsing the Software, you represent that:
2. You are of legal age to form a binding contract with the Company;
The Software and Materials
You acknowledge and agree that the Developer or may update the Software and THE COMPANY Materials with or without notifying you.
The rights granted to you in these Terms are subject to the following restrictions:
1. You shall not license, sell, rent, lease, transfer, assign, reproduce, distribute, host or otherwise commercially exploit the Materials or any portion thereof
2. You shall not frame or utilize framing techniques to enclose any trademark, logo, or other Materials (including images, text, page layout or form) of the Developer or the Company;
3. You shall not use any meta tags or other "hidden text" using the Company’s or Developer’s name or trademarks;
4. You shall not modify, translate, adapt, merge, make derivative works of, disassemble, decompile, reverse compile or reverse engineer any part of the Materials except to the extent the foregoing restrictions are expressly prohibited by applicable law;
5. You shall not use any manual or automated software, devices or other processes (including but not limited to spiders, robots, scrapers, crawlers, avatars, datamining tools or the like) to "scrape" or download data from the Soft ware without the Developer’ sprior written permission;
6. Sending automated requests for quotes to one or more of the suppliers in our system
7. Compiling a list of one or more of the suppliers in our system exceptin connection with obtaining a quote
8. Compiling a list of one or more of the suppliers in our system exceptin connection with obtaining a quote
9. Access the Materials in order to build a similar or competitive Software or service;
10. Except as expressly stated here in, no part of the Materials may be copied, reproduced, distributed, republished, downloaded, displayed, posted or transmitted in any form or by any means;
11. You shall not remove or destroy any copyright notices or other proprietary markings contained on or in the Materials.
12. Any future release, update or other addition to the Materials shall be subject to these Terms. Any unauthorized use of the Software or the Software Access Technology terminates the licenses granted by THE COMPANY pursuant to the Terms.
Address and Account Information
In order to access and use certain features of the Software you may be required to provide your address, email account, or other pertinent information. You agree:
1. To provide true, accurate, current and complete information about your self and your property as requested by the Software, or the Company;
2. To maintain and promptly updates the information to keep it true, accurate, current and complete
3. Not to use a false identity or provide false or misleading information, including with respect to your identity, address, or the property.
You are solely responsible for all activities that occur under your account and any decisions you make based on the Materials. You may not share your account or password with anyone, and you agree to:
1. Notify the Company or the Developer immediately of any unauthorized use of your password or any other breach of security; and
2. Exit from your account at the end of each session. You agree that you shall monitor your account to restrict unauthorized use.